Crochet Cardinal Applique or Pocket Pal Amigurimi

Today I am going to share my Pattern for the Cardinal Pocket Pal. ***FREE PATTERN***

Sunday, April 4, 2021

Craft Blog 3/21-4/3

 This week's and Last week's projects

Posable dolls 

Quilts

Pocket Pals




Made this little posable red headed doll.  She is 8" tall.  I used worsted wegiht yarn that I split into two stands.



Pattern – Free - Rapunzel Pattern by Lim
               Yarn –   Brand - various
                            Colorway – various
               Hook size – 1.5 mm
    Body -I love this Yarn - Light Peach
    Hair - Lion Brand
    Dress - I Love this Yarn - Deep Sigh
I modified the dress pattern so the skirt was not as full as the one in the pattern

   I also made this yellow haired doll. I used the same doll pattern as the one above but used the below pattern for the outfit and hair.



Pattern – Free - Snow white amigurumi doll by Chiara Paganelli
            I used left over yarn from previous projects so no brand or colorways
               Hook size – 1.5 mm

I finished these two quilts that I started in Oct 2019.
One is a baby/crib blanket the other is a throw blanket.  




Christmas Pocket Pals
Pattern – Paid- Christmas Pocket Pals set 1 by Green Acres Creations
                           Patterns are not completed but links will be posted in my blog when they are available
               Yarn –   any worsted weight spit into 2 strands
                            Yardage – approx 60 yards per pocket pal
               Hook size – 2.5 mm




Disclaimer

You may not copy and paste, re-post, or reproduce ANY part of the information contained herein electronically, verbally, written or otherwise, including translations.

I receive no compensation for mentioning any websites, patterns, or brands unless otherwise noted within blog.

All photos are my own and are not authorized for use by anyone other than myself

Find me on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter - like my page and share pictures of items that you have created.

Instagram    https://www.instagram.com/greenacrescreations
Twitter         http://twitter.com/Greenacrescrea1
Facebook   https://www.facebook.com/pg/greenacrescreation/about/
Ravelry       https://www.ravelry.com/designers/kendra-ohern

Kendra OHern

Green Acres Creations

No comments:

Post a Comment