Crochet Cardinal Applique or Pocket Pal Amigurimi

Today I am going to share my Pattern for the Cardinal Pocket Pal. ***FREE PATTERN***

Monday, March 22, 2021

Craft Blog 3/14-3/20

 

This weeks projects

Crowns (Completed)

Cup cozies




I started Knitting a blanket but wasn't happy with the way it was turning out so I put it aside.

Started some fuzzy cup cozies.  These were modified from my Kitty and Doggy cup cozy patterns  HERE.    They used a bulky fuzzy yarn so used a larger hook with less stitches around and less rows. I also brushed them with a pet brush. I still need to add eyes, nose, whiskers and sew on snout.



Pattern – Free - Kitty and Doggy Cup Cozy by Green Acres Creations
                                      Kitty and Doggie Cup Cozy
               Yarn –   Brand - Lion Brand Fluffy Mandala
                            Colorway –  glass squid
                            Yardage – 1 skein – made 3 cup cozies
               Hook size – 6mm
pattern adjustments -ch26 with 7 rows plus ear row
added a snout - 6sc in magic circle, round 2 - 2sc in each stitch

I also made these using the original Kitty and Doggy cup cozy pattern without adding the ears.  I used a roving style yarn and brushing them with a pet brush. I am thinking of adding a monster face to them.




Made some crochet crowns.

Pattern – Free - Crochet Crown by Tales of Butterflies

and - Free - Princess Crown by Ira Rott
               Yarn –   Brand - left over - probalby red heart super saver and Caron
                            Colorway – ??
                            Yardage – not sure - maybe 25-35 yards
               Hook size – 4.0 mm




Disclaimer

You may not copy and paste, re-post, or reproduce ANY part of the information contained herein electronically, verbally, written or otherwise, including translations.

I receive no compensation for mentioning any websites, patterns, or brands unless otherwise noted within blog.

All photos are my own and are not authorized for use by anyone other than myself

Find me on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter - like my page and share pictures of items that you have created.

Instagram    https://www.instagram.com/greenacrescreations
Twitter         http://twitter.com/Greenacrescrea1
Facebook   https://www.facebook.com/pg/greenacrescreation/about/
Ravelry       https://www.ravelry.com/designers/kendra-ohern

Kendra OHern

Green Acres Creationsfuzz

No comments:

Post a Comment